Hi I'm Luke .
This is my first ever blog so I'm not familiar with all that comes along with it.
So let me tell y'all about my self ..... I'm a country kind of guy, but not bad mannered.
I am affectionately called a bull in a china shop by my mom because I have a size 12 w foot
and I'm only 5 foot 8 inches tall.
If you have read my profile you may have gathered that
I am an aircraft enthusiast and you wouldn't be wrong ... I absolutely love the thought of flying
and the freedom that comes therewith. This may explain my blog title Virtual Horizon because a virtual horizon is an instrument on an aircraft that helps you to determine your airplanes pitch
and roll.
Y'all fly safely out there!
LUKE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
glad you explained the blog title...I was about to call you and ask you what it meant... : )
Veeeeeddy Clever my friend!
Post a Comment