You know I'm not really a cold person and most of my family has figured that out
except my grandmother. She gave me a heated electric blanket for Christmas and
of course I put on a show of appreciation and talked about how much I would use it
in this cold weather.
In all reality I thought I would use it as much as I use my
cell phone that I wish I had in other words not at all. About two nights later there
I lay shivering in bed and I reached for non other than my heated blanket and hung on
by a hair and made it through the freezing night. I woke up the next morning sweating
but alive all thanks to "Maw Maw" for a Christmas present I never thought I would use!
Luke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
And she thought long and hard about that gift because she told me she was getting it for you in OCTOBER befor eyour birthday !!! LOL Glad it worked out fo ryou : )
Not to be mean but bek your spelling i sof by a hair.Lol
oops The last coment was really me but forgot to sign on as me. Ha Ha
HEY ! you cant spell check yet...you have to graduate first... : )
Post a Comment