dude i would not drive through Popeyes with him in your car like that ...lol
bek, His whole body wouldn't make one good buffalo wing.
Awe, I cant wait to meet him. I promise, next time we come down, I will NOT bring our dog. You all remember what happened to Bek's rooster last time we had a dog around. It was not too funny then, but i hope we can all laugh at it now :)
we all wanted to like Dixie but the Pharoah event got rid of her chances.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
dude i would not drive through Popeyes with him in your car like that ...lol
bek, His whole body wouldn't make one good buffalo wing.
Awe, I cant wait to meet him. I promise, next time we come down, I will NOT bring our dog. You all remember what happened to Bek's rooster last time we had a dog around. It was not too funny then, but i hope we can all laugh at it now :)
we all wanted to like Dixie but the Pharoah event got rid of her chances.
Post a Comment